An excellent opportunity has arisen in a professional services business for a Trainee Payroll Administrator.
Working in a team of 7 the Trainee Payroll Administrator position would suit an individual customer service and data processing experience.
As Trainee Payroll Administrator your duties will include:
- Running payrolls
- Checking payrolls run by other payroll administrators
- Answer telephone and email enquiries
- File payroll documents after use
- Process BACS payments
- Filing returns
The ideal Trainee Payroll Administrator will:
- Be quick and accurate inputting data
- Be flexible in terms of working hours if there is a requirement to work around a client's needs
- Star or similar payroll software experience desirable
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a team
- Have a good telephone manner and excellent customer service skills
- Keen to complete training
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'