Payroll Administrator - Yeovil
Our established client is looking for experienced Payroll Administrator to join the team in their Yeovil office.
The ideal candidate will assist in the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies.
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the payroll team
- Will have responsibility of the accuracy and timely delivery of an allocated portfolio
- Other work include payroll and related client services, recordkeeping, HMRC and client reporting.
Skills & Requirements
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements;
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies;
- Able to carry out manual calculation;
- Numerate and High levels of IT literacy;
- Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star.
- Attention to detail and self-motivated;
- Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player;
- Flexible approach to duties and working hours;
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Payroll Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'