Macildowie are actively seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a great company based in Derby.
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week - flexible start times and will accommodate around child care.
Salary is between £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience - the ideal candidate will have experience dealing with multiple payrolls on a weekly and monthly basis, used iTrent before (not essential) and is able to hit the ground running.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Responsible for ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time
- Validating and signing off all quality related payroll checks and controls
- Ensuring all relevant outputs are accurately produced and delivered on time to onward users (e.g. HMRC, Finance, Sites)
- Ensuring payroll process documents are fully updated and key processes are mapped and documented, including training material
- Recommending process improvements
- Liaising with key stakeholders regarding Payroll input requirements
- Supporting the Annual Audit
- P11d and P46 administration and reporting
- Assisting with ad hoc payroll projects as required
- Overseeing a weekly and a monthly payroll
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Extensive Payroll experience
- Knowledge of HMRC statutory requirements
- Excellent understanding of PAYE & Auto Enrolment
- Strong analytic and IT skills especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident communicator
- Administering pension schemes.
- Organised and adaptable to a rapidly growing organisation
- ITrent software experience is desirable
- Irish Payroll desirable
If you are interested in this position please apply directly online with your most up to date CV.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'