Excellent opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a Payroll Bureau in their offices in the Liverpool Area
Key Responsibilities include:
- Processing end to end payroll for clients
- Managing payroll queries
- Dealing with HMRC and RTI updates
- Producing P60's and P45's
- Pension Administration
- Statuary deductions and manual calculations
- Year-end procedures
- Ad hoc duties
- Superpay and STAR experience desirable
- Client Payroll experience is desirable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working to deadlines
- Knowledge of payroll legislation
Lovely working environment within a friendly and very stable team.
If you are interested in the role please click on the link to apply or call Lisa from Portfolio North
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'