On behalf of a growing business in Croydon I am recruiting for a payroll administrator to join on a temporary to permanent basis.
Our client is a well known & growing business based in Croydon are looking for a Payroll Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for this Payroll Administrator role include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients and build and maintain good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to prepare payrolls from start to finish
- Attend calls and meetings with existing clients
- Build a rapport with each individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of their business and payroll requirements
- Accurately interpret advice obtained from other specialists and question where required
- Keeping clients up to date with changes in Payroll legislation and the effects for them
- Liaise with other departments to maximise client satisfaction
- Works effectively with all members of the team
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Administrator- Temporary to Permanent role will;
- Have worked in an payroll environment previously (or have processed multiple payrolls from an in house perspective)
- Have Sage Payroll experience (highly desirable)
- Have excellent communication skills as you will be liaising with client via email, telephone, and sometimes face to face.
Salary - 22,000- 27,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'