Our client are looking to recruit a Payroll Trainee for our Northampton office, who will be will be primarily responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of payrolls within the team, to provide a first-class payroll bureau service.
- Learn to process payrolls and build up the knowledge in order to run your own payroll portfolio.
- To assist with the payroll reconciliations and analysis as required (Excel).
- To provide support to the team by assisting in the administration for various payrolls and day-to-day admin work.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts at all levels.
- Attend UK payroll legislation training and applying to day-to-day duties.
- To be trained in basic payroll calculations in order to build an understanding of how payroll works.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Good IT skills, Microsoft suite and basic level of Excel (essential).
- Minimum 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) grades A-C required.
- A self-starter and quick learner, who can organise and prioritise your own tasks.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Good communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'