Location: St Albans
Salary: £22,500 FTE
Hours: Part-Time 22.5 per week - Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
A leading organization in its field has a requirement for a Payroll Administrator to join their payroll function on a part-time basis to support the Payroll Manager with the monthly payroll.
This Payroll Administrator position requires applicants who can process end to end payroll ensuring accuracy and deadlines are met.
* Processing all statutory deductions including SSP and SMP
* Collating of payroll information
* Maintaining payroll records and data
* Entering Payroll and HR data for starters and leavers
* Reconciling employee deductions
* Checking the payroll prior BACS
* Process BACS payments with support from the Payroll Manager
To be considered for this Payroll Administrator position, applicants will be required to work on the above days and have excellent communication skills.
JGA Recruitment Group Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a specialist payroll, HR & Marketing recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'