We are currently working with a Chartered Accountancy firm based near St. Albans, seeking a Payroll Administrator to join them on a full time permanent basis, initially working remotely/from home due to covid19.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a well established, highly respected Accountancy firm with traditional values. They work with start ups through to medium and large organisations and you will get excellent exposure to a variety of sectors.
Essential criteria for this Payroll Administrator job:
- A background of 1+ years in Payroll
- Excellent skills on Excel
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
- Bureau, In-House or Umbrella knowledge
- Understanding of pension payments
- Knowledge of auto-enrolment legislation including calculating pension deductions
Your Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly payroll
- Inputting new starter information and processing leavers
- Inputting and calculating payroll information received via email and phone (timesheets, repeat salaries etc)
- Inputting information to pay statutory sick pay and record holidays
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Christmas closure
Please note, due to covid19 and current social distancing measures, the successful applicant will have a telephone interview, followed by a Zoom interview and would need to start work on a remote basis which the company will support with and facilitate.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking to start an exciting new job as a Payroll Administrator please apply now to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'