Payroll Administrator - Maidenhead - £17,000-£22,000 - Permanent
My client, a leading Accountancy Practice based in Maidenhead are currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator on a permanent basis.
As a Payroll Administrator you will be responsible for managing all aspects of Payroll for the company, which includes the completion of a timely and accurate payroll within defined time scales, ensuring confidentiality of staff records at all times.
- Dealing with and resolving payroll queries
- Processing new starters, leavers, amendments to payroll, holiday and sick pay
- Uploading payroll files for processing
- Liaising with both employees and 3rd party providers
- Participate in the regular review of all payroll activities to ensure effectiveness and that all processes are documented
- Month end activities, generating and issuing P45’s
- Payroll reporting
- Management of Pension Administration and letters
- To assist and support in other areas and participate in ad-hoc projects when required
- Support with collecting and processing Time sheet's
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'