My client is seeking an immediately available Payroll Administrator to join their well established team on a temporary to permanent basis in the Hillingdon area. Knowledge within HR would be beneficial. This role is term time only.
Duties will include but not limited to:
• Process promptly all necessary timesheets into the payroll system
• Provide help and support to staff and external parties as and when required in relation to personnel matters
• Provide regular HR reports as directed
• Co-ordinate recruitment processes and safeguarding matters
• Undertake duties in connection with recruitment procedures including placing job advertisements, collating applications, requesting references, ensuring safer recruitment procedures are followed and evidenced, arranging interviews, drafting contracts
• To assist with ensuring all staff follow the correct induction process
• Produce the School Workforce Census return and assure its accuracy and compliance
• Assist the Business Manager with HR issues that may arise
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'