Job Profile for Payroll Administrator - LC140693
PAYE Administrator required.
Our client are a leading chartered accountancy practice based in Holborn, who are seeking an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their team of chartered accountants and registered auditors. The successful PAYE Administrator will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' payroll experience, who will be tasked with reporting to the manager, meeting deadlines.
With this role, the successful Payroll Administrator will be given excellent opportunities to progress with their knowledge and career while working with a supportive team.
Payroll Administrator Position Overview
- Ensure the effective running of Payroll and Auto Enrolment in the practice.
- Build and maintain successful working relationships with clients.
- Manage PAYE/Auto Enrolment tax legislation.
- Update and implement PAYE and Auto Enrolment software.
- Travelling to client premises for meetings.
Payroll Administrator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within Payroll.
- Experience using Sage is advantageous but not essential (experience with other packages is essential).
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Effectively communicate with high profile clients; being responsible for their Payroll/Auto Enrolment affairs successfully and discretely.
- Within a feasible commute to the Holborn area.
Payroll Administrator Position Remuneration
- Working Hours: 22.5 days per week, spread over 4/5 days.
- Salary: £30000 pro rata (£14 - £16 per hour); depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours and a great social calendar, e.g. birthday lunches, summer and Christmas parties and Halloween karaoke.
- Provisional development allowance of £1000 after 1 years' service.
- Holiday allowance starts at 20 days per annum but increases to 30 days per annum after 10 years' service
- Pension scheme.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
- Payroll Administrator PAYE Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'