Page Personnel are recruiting a Payroll Administrator to join a well established business based in Slough.
I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a market leading organisation based in Slough.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring the accuracy and completion of payrolls as allocated.
- Undertaking more complex payroll tasks, such as one of payment processing, complex absences, complex query resolution, calculation of and processing of advances, management of leaver payments and processing of and payment of bonuses.
- Build a rapport with each individual client and develop a clear and detailed understanding of their business and payroll requirements
- Keeping clients up to date with changes in Payroll legislation and the effects for them
- Accurately records time spent on a spreadsheet, documents reasons for overruns and agrees additional fees with the client
The successful candidate will need to have the following:
- Relevant experience working in a Payroll department
Strong IT skills
The successful Payroll Administrator will be offered:
- A highly competitive salary
- Excellent benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'