Up to £26,000 + Pension + Parking
If you are an experienced Payroll Administrator who is seeking a responsible stand-alone position with a small successful Company then this role will be perfect for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Preparing payroll for 150+ hourly paid staff on a weekly basis
- Collating employee timesheets and checking calculations for accuracy
- Setting up new starters on the system and processing leaver documentation
- Processing SSP, SMP, SPP payments as well as holiday pay and pension contributions
- Producing employee payslips and processing cheque and BACs payments
- Reconciling payroll on a monthly basis and processing HMRC payments
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'