An opportunity for a junior Payroll Administrator has arisen in Woking. The role is offered as full time and permanent.
You will play a vital part in the new on-boarding process and their monthly in-house payroll processing. You will provide support to the payroll and HR team. This is a varied role that will require you to have excellent communication skills. You will be involved in resolving payroll queries by communicating with internal departments and employees. Other aspects of the role will include reporting and general payroll tasks.
• Supporting the on-boarding process with completion of new starter forms
• Working closely with our HR department, ensuring processes are accurate and up to date
• Supporting with the running of the monthly payroll
• Resolving general pay and HR queries from our staff
• Filing key documents accurately whilst always maintaining data confidentiality
• Distribution of monthly P45s
• Running general employee data reports and uploading high volumes of data
• You will be organised with the ability to manage a variety of tasks and responsibilities
• With meticulous attention to detail, you will be a highly effective planner
• As a fantastic communicator, you will create professional relationships with people across the business and be willing to make a positive contribution to our culture
• You will be a team player with bags of initiative
• Competent using technical tools and systems, experience using Microsoft Excel is desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'