This is the perfect opportunity for a Payroll Administrator with some experience to enter an organisation in Bracknell that will support and guide you through a well structured career progression path! This opportunity will allow you to further develop your Payroll skill set.
This opportunity is with one of my favourite clients who are based in Bracknell. My client has a strong focus on being a market leader in their industry and they achieve this through the development and support of their staff. My client will guide you through a structured career plan while giving you all the support necessary to thrive. On top of this, my client understands the importance of benefits such as Flexible working!
As a Payroll Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- The delivery of the payroll process with a core focus on collating and processing the fortnightly and monthly payroll in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing fortnightly and monthly payroll for approximately 2000 employees
- Review final payroll and generate payroll files once approved
- Process P45s, P60s, Attachment of Earnings Orders, Court Fines and other ad-hoc payments and deductions
- Assist in administration of starters, leavers and absence
- Answer payroll enquiries
- Establish and maintain employee records
- Assist in the auto enrolment
- Support with general HR queries as required
The successful Payroll Administrator will need to be a lively person who can integrate into a dynamic and fast paced team. This role requires the candidate to have a keen eye for detail as well as be able to work under pressure to deadlines. This role demands a lot but it can lead to brilliant rewards.
My client is offering an outstanding benefits package for the successful candidate. Some of the benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Pension
- Flexible/dynamic working
- cycle to work
- life insurance
And much more! Please get in touch for a confidential chat about this role!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'