On behalf of an excellent business in central Reigate I am recruiting for a permanent Payroll Administrator to join their expanding payroll team.
My client is a growing modern company in central Reigate with plenty of parking and progression.
The Reigate based Payroll Administrator will get exposure to the following:
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Calculate leavers pay when leaving mid-month
- Calculation of statutory payments
- Process P45 forms
- Print and sort payslips for distribution
- Run payroll reports
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the correct accounts in a timely manner
The successful Payroll Administrator will have the following;
- A strong work ethic and willingness to assist other members of the team when required.
- Able to multi-task and to prioritise payroll workload
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Have a knowledge of changes to legislation which effect payroll
- Confident and competent in dealing with clients
- Have a working knowledge of MS Office and payroll software(Payrite)
- Good time keeping/punctuality
The successful candidate will have excellent progression options while being encouraged and supported with study support. The role offers competitive holiday, salary reviews, holiday and pension package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'