Our client: a large property business
The role: Payroll Administrator
The role: Support the payroll department with weekly and monthly preparation and sign off
• Support with weekly and monthly payroll sign off and preparation
• Entering expenses, additional pay and deductions
• Ensure pending changes such as pay changes, promotions are dealt with
• Process starters and leavers
• Deal with HMRC
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Strong IT skills including Excel ( pivot table, Lookups etc)
• Ideally experience within a fast paced environment
This is a great opportunity for someone with payroll experience who is looking for a more varied role. Our client offers a varied role in a great head office with a supportive, family feel environment. This is coupled with a generous benefits package
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'