Payroll Administrator (3 month FTC)
We’re Brookson Group, market leading accountants and we are looking for a Payroll Administrator on a 3 month fixed term basis to manage all aspects of payroll for our limited company directors.
You will be a part of a friendly, supportive team of administrators who work together to provide payroll services to a vast amount of limited company directors.
What you will do:
- Produce quarterly PAYE returns
- Process new starters and leavers information include processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes.
- Liaise with HMRC regarding various payroll queries
- Process statutory claims; SMP, SSP
- Issue P45's for leavers and process P45's for new customers
- Produce year-end information
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year’s payroll experience
- Good understanding of tax codes and tax code changes
- Demonstrate sound judgement based on payroll knowledge.
What Brookson look for:
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player
What we offer:
- 5% employer pension contribution
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Birthday off
- Structured Training
- Free parking
- Employee Discount Scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'