I am currently in the process of supporting a fantastic client of mine based in Bolton, to recruit a Payroll Administrator with Bookkeeping experience to join their ever developing and expanding accountancy firm, delivering expert knowledge and service to your own caseload of clients to ensure a fantastic all round service.
- All other day-to-day accounts/office duties e.g. to maintaining accurate files and enter data in a timely fashion.
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation and feedback changes and updates to the management team.
- Process weekly and monthly payroll for various clients.
- Provide bookkeeping services for clients at their premises as follows;
- Purchase and sales ledger, raising and entering invoices.
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders.
- Bank reconciliations.
- VAT returns.
- Submit pensions contributions as required.
- Ability to learn efficiently new processes and procedures.
- Organised with the strive to deliver work timely, efficiently, accurately and at a high standard.
- A friendly, grounded and trustworthy individual.
- Ability to maintain good strong relationships with both clients, staff and other external parties though good communication via telephone and email.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years bookkeeping experience is essential, with experience using either Sage, Xero or Quickbooks.
- Fully competent with outlook & excel.
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK.
- At least 3 years solid payroll experience is essential.
- Experience of one of the following payroll software is essential;
- Xero payroll
- Sage payroll
- Driving Licence and Vehicle is essential as days will be split between office work and on Client premises.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'