PMP Recruitment are currently recruiting for Payroll Administrators to join our busy team based in Northampton on a temporary basis.
Are you organised with a keen eye for detail? Do you love admin and managing processes? How would you like to become part of our administration support team? We have the perfect role for you to become a Full Time or Part Time Payroll Administrator in Northampton
Working as part of the centralised payroll function, you will play a key role in the processing of payroll for our weekly paid workers. Our central payroll team processes upto 20,000 timesheets per week in peak weeks and are an essential function in ensuring that workers are paid accurately and on time.
You will be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and be comfortable with data entry and spreadsheets matching up numbers and values. This requires a high degree of accuracy.
Our payroll administrators perform all administrative activities necessary to ensure that payroll is accurately completed each week and/or overall compliance of the company is maintained. Flexibility in terms of hours worked is essential. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Payroll - Ensure that the payroll is accurately entered and reconciled each week in line with standard operating processes and within the agreed timescales
- Data Management and Recording - Responsible for accurately and comprehensively inputting all new starter paperwork onto our systems. Promptly action any request for change of details, P45 and/or holiday. Accurately update all systems, trackers and logs in line with standard operating procedures to ensure the integrity of our data is maintained
- Reporting - Provision of reporting in line with agreed formats and timescales
- Compliance and H&S - Ensure that all activities meet with Company and client policy, procedure and relevant legislation. Identify and address any hazards in the work area. Challenge and escalate any non conformance
- Customer Focus - Positively represent the Company by greeting all visitors, colleagues and clients in a professional and attentive manner. Ensure that incoming calls are answered swiftly and dealt with appropriately. Be the point of contact for all requests / queries / complaints relating to administration / payroll and ensure that all matters are adequately resolved in a timely manner. Ensure that our client and all colleagues are provided with exceptional customer service throughout their experience with the Company.
If you feel that your skills and experience would make you a strong candidate for this position then please apply today with an updated CV and a member from our team will be in contact with you.
PMP Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'