Originally founded as Prosper De Mulder Limited in 1926; SARIA’s UK operations have a market-leading presence in a wide range of sectors associated with the food chain. The Group’s companies manufacture quality products for use in human and animal foodstuffs, agriculture, aquaculture, and industrial applications. The company has a UK annual turnover approaching £280 million and employs around 1,000 people at 23 sites across the country.
Applications are invited for a Payroll Administrator to work at our Doncaster Site. This is a part-time permanent position, working 20-24 hours per week, Tues, Weds and Thurs.
Initially the role will require the working days to be Mon/Tues/Weds to facilitate training for a period of 6 weeks.
As a Payroll Administrator, your duties and responsibilities will vary on the Company’s requirements but will include (but are not limited to):
• Working alongside the existing Payroll Administrators.
• Ensure the payroll system (Frontier CHRIS) is effectively maintained with employee details.
• Ensure hours are uploaded/inputted in a timely and accurately manner on a weekly basis to support the running of the payroll system and process.
• Ensure all pay elements are recorded correctly in order for the correct monetary amounts to be paid/deducted.
• To learn all aspects of the payroll process in order and provide cover for the existing Payroll Administrators when necessary.
• Assist with HMRC actions/queries as and when required, including FPS and EPS submissions.
• Understand pension requirements and assist with ensuring pension contributions and correct.
• Act as a central point for payroll enquiries from staff/Management.
• Maintain accurate records of pay, providing reports as requested by Management, using Frontier CHRIS.
• Undertake projects, as requested, to contribute to the overall Payroll and HR Department.
• Identify personal training needs and attend appropriate training.
• Carry out any other duties as required.
• Educated to Grade C or above in Mathematics and English at GCSE level or equivalent.
• Previous payroll processing experience (2+ years).
• GDPR awareness.
• Experience in using Frontier CHRIS would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel to include V-look ups & Pivot Tables.
• Experience in using Time & Attendance Systems.
• Experience in producing reports and statistics.
• Be an organised individual with the ability to priortise workload and meet deadlines.
• The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
• To have a personable and professional manner.
* Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted due to the high volume of CV’s being received.
Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'