Payroll Administration/ Payroll/ Administration/ Annual Bonus/ 25 Days Holiday/ Study Support
I am currently working on a new opportunity for a junior payroller/ administrator to join an accountancy practice. This is an exciting opportunity for an administrator looking to step into a payroll position or a payroller keen to further their career. This is a very exciting time to join the business and support through a period of growth
My client are able to offer a full study package as well as an attractive benefits package.
- Raising of invoices for staffing costs
- Production of payslips for high volumes of employees
- Assessing and ensuring accuracy of National Insurance and PAYE on payslips
- Ensuring new starters are added to the payroll system accurately
- Ensure P45/ P46 information is correctly input
- Ensuring personal deductions are correctly calculated and deducted from payslips
- Maintaining relationships with employees and line managers to ensure payroll accuracy
- Ensuring that multiple payroll deadlines are successfully met
- Monitor and adapt to different invoice requirements
- Updating of hours and time sheets
- Query management and resolution
- Monitoring and calculating individuals holiday accrual
- Daily bank imports
- Chasing of unpaid invoices
- Allocation of payments received to relevant accounts
- Ensure all starter packs are sent to new employees
- Keep abreast of legislation changes
- Maintain Payroll inbox
- Excellent administration exposure
- High degree of attention to detail
- Customer focused approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and varied role and environment
- Prepared to adapt to new processes
- Positive and friendly personality
- Committed to develop a career path
If you fit the profile above and have an interest in this role or are looking to develop in an administration capacity, please submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Rosie on 0161-711-0821.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'