Payroll Administrator - Derby - £18,000 - £21,000
Chase and Holland are partnering leading provider of construction and technical services based in the city centre of Derby. The business is looking for a Payroll Administrator to join what is a very friendly team. This is an exciting role that would suit an individual who is looking to secure a busy and challenging role within a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow with the business.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- End to end weekly payroll for 400-600 employees
- Collating and validating hours from sites, calculating overtime, SMP, SSP, holidays and any deductions
- Updating and maintaining employee payroll records
- Responsible for high volumes of inputting employee data
- Preparing new starter information and collating details, as well as amending leavers on the system and generating employee numbers
- Managing employee records including absence and holidays
- Preparing weekly and monthly hours, absence, sickness and overtime reports
- Deal with queries - internal and external, verbal and written
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations, including HMRC, Tax and RTI
- Assisting with month end reconciliation and monthly payments.
- Carry out any other "ad-hoc" administrative duties relevant to the payroll department
- Scanning of documents and filing in personnel files.
Key Requirements and Preferences:
- Excellent Microsoft computer skills, particularly in Excel spreadsheets.
- To be able to work to strict, tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
In return you’ll receive:
- A genuine opportunity to learn and grow within a rapidly growing business.
- Study support either CIPD or AAT.
- A chance to work in a friendly open office where having a good time while working is important.
If you are interested in finding out about this exciting Payroll Administrator opportunity, click 'apply now'.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance, Supply Chain, HR and IT recruitment and comfortably service Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'