Albert Goodman’s 300 plus people have a shared aim - to be the Firm that contributes most to our clients’ success. As a UK Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners, we provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally motivating our people to help businesses and individuals achieve their objectives. As a 2019 Best Companies "Very Good Place to Work", our people are vital to our continued success.
We are currently looking for a Payroll Administrator to join us in our Burnham-on-Sea / Weston or Yeovil office. You will be responsible for the processing and administration of client payrolls over various frequencies within an allocated portfolio as well as the timely and accurate delivery of payroll and related client services, including recordkeeping and HMRC and client reporting.
Ideally (although not essential), the successful candidate will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Good working knowledge of all areas of Payroll, RTI and current HMRC reporting requirements
- Experience in processing multiple payrolls and multiple frequencies
- Able to carry out manual calculation
- Numerate and High levels of IT literacy
- Experience of using payroll software, preferably Sage and Star Flexible approach to duties and working hours
- Good planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Attention to detail and self-motivated
- Sound communication skills, ability to use own initiative and a good team player
In return we offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is competitive based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'