T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Payroll Administrator for this leading national company who are looking to grow their Payroll function.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the Company’s weekly and monthly payrolls are managed and processed accurately and on time.
Duties will include:
- End to end processing and managing of payroll (both weekly and monthly)
- Processing starters, leavers and payroll changes
- Production of payslips
- Dealing with queries & internal/ external stakeholders relating to payroll activities
- Administering SMP, SPP and SAP
- Administering Court Orders & Student loans
- Manual calculations
- Sending out of P45’s, P60’s, pension letters
- Filing for HMRC
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience working in a busy payroll processing environment
- Knowledge of current legislation around NI rates, Statutory payments etc
- Experience of a Computerised Payroll system
- Attention to detail, be meticulous and accurate
- Excellent numerical, written and communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office, particularly Word & Excel
- High integrity and respecting data confidentiality
This presents a great opportunity for experienced candidates to join a large company at an exciting time of change. The company will provide a competitive salary (from £18,000 to £22,000 dependent on experience) plus wide range of benefits.
To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary, benefits and notice period
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'