My client based in Warrington are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team to start immediately.
As part of the payroll team you will process high volume payroll bureaus and have a hands-on approach supporting and assisting in implementing new clients for the timesheet portal.
- Ensure payroll, timesheet and contract procedures are completed
- Complete month end procedures and reconciliations
- Process new starters and leavers information include processing changes to terms and conditions of employment and pay changes
- Liaise with HMRC regarding various payroll queries
- Process statutory claims; SMP, SSP
- Issue P45's for leavers and process P45's for new customers
You will be able to demonstrate professionalism, integrity and enthusiasm as well as able to provide a first-class customer experience. An ability to display good judgement and self-awareness as well as having a pro-active approach to problem-solving is essential as it is a fast-paced working environment.
If you are interested in this role please contact Daniel Searle at Agility Resourcing immediately.
- Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Bureau
- Payroll Coordinator
- Payroll Clerk
- Payroll Officer
- Payroll Professional
- Payroll Co-Ordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'