Brilliant opportunity in an entry level payroll position
Your new company
is a leading independent catering company with a turnover just shy of £1bn.
Your new role
is an entry level payroll position, with the duties and responsibilities including:
- Assisting with the daily functioning of both weekly and monthly payrolls
- Working closely with the payroll managers
- Playing an important part in the restaurant payroll department
- Preparing wage information, printing wage slips and producing payroll reports
- Dealing with payroll queries and ensuring all issues are fully resolved
- Working with p45 and p46 documentation
What you'll need to succeed
for your application to be successful, you must be a bright and enthusiastic candidate with a strong educational background in finance/IT related subjects.
What you'll get in return
your new company will provide you with a vibrant and rewarding working environment, offering considerable progression opportunities in a friendly open plan office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'