The appointed person will be working within an established team and reporting to the Senior Payroll Administrator.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Providing detailed payroll reports to the business and divisions ensuring accuracy, timeliness and relevance of information presented at all times
- Ensure the timely, accurate collection of all payroll data monthly and process into system
- To use strong commercial awareness and in depth business knowledge to contextualise payroll data, ensuring potential issues or anomalies are promptly highlighted to the Senior Payroll Officer
- Processing pay in line with National Minimum Wage legislation
- Inputting/importing data templated to the payroll system
- Validation/checking of all data provided in accordance with contractual terms
- Calculation and processing of absence, statutory sick payments and statutory maternity/adoption/paternity payments
- Implementing starters and leavers plus any tax codes & student loan changes
- Issuing of payslips, P11d, P60 and P45's onto Resourcelink MiCVS
- Co-ordination of manual payments ensuring all relevant information is provided
- Maintenance of payroll error log and adjusting process steps
- Providing payroll cost reporting to other divisions in the business
Personal Skills and Knowledge:
- Previous experience working is a fast paced environment
- Worked on a High Volume basis
- Strong analytical skills with excellent to attention to detail
- Good IT Skills including Intermediate level of Excel (eg vlookup, pivot table functions)
- Confident communicator by telephone
- Pro-active and keen to support/advise colleagues on queries in a professional manner
- Suggesting ideas and identifying opportunities to improve payroll processes.
- Up to date working knowledge of HMRC legislation, Statutory Payments and Pensions & GDPR
- Full understanding of P11d, P60 and payslips enabling you to provice clear advice to employees
The appointed person will receive a holiday allowance of 5 weeks annually plus bank holidays with a salary of up to £23,000
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please select apply now to submit your application.s holiday a year (plus Bank Holidays) and access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"