£20,000 to £22,000
Our progressive and growing corporate client in Plymouth is looking for a Payroll Administrator to manage a large and complex payroll. You will be responcible for ensuring a first-class payroll service is delivered as well as managing the payroll departments relationship with other comercial and contracting departments.
The position includes:
- Checking the daily time and attendance system
- Maintenance of employee records on a Payroll & HR system
- Maintaining wage records for employees
- Carrying out calculations of pay and deductions
- Ensuring accurate processing of payroll data
- Processing of sick pay
- Production of payslips
- Answering earnings enquiries
- Processing hourly paid starters and leavers
- Production of both weekly and monthly reports for senior management
- Dealing with HMRC, agencies and other external sources
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a payroll focused position, and be able to prioritise a large workload effectively. Prior experience of a manufacturing or processing a weekly and monthly payroll would be an advantage.
There are good transport links available to the location and free parking availible. For more information please call Josie McKee at Butler Rose Finance Recruitment on or alternatively apply with a full and relevant CV.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"