Leading Accountancy Firm
Benefits include up to £1,200 yearly bonus, regular day/nights out, vouchers etc
Study support for professional qualifications
Accredited Silver Award for Investors in people
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic payroll administrator, for a leading accountancy firm based in South Manchester. The company have been around for over 30 years and have enjoyed increasing growth over the years.
They are now looking for a motivated Payroll Administrator to join them, who is keen to progress with Accountancy.
- Raise invoices from remittances or via PayStream import facility.
- P45/P46 information correctly input and disclosed.
- Assessment of correct PAYE and National Insurance being levied on each payslip.
- Personal deductions are correctly calculated and disclosed (e.g) CSA, attachment of earnings.
- Understanding how statutory payments are calculated and processed.
- Understanding of the agencies payroll dates and the relationships to be able to accurately process the payroll by the correct payment method.
- Take into consideration how different agencies have invoices raised (Self Billing).
- Process agency payroll in accordance with correct payment dates and terms.
- Process advances in accordance with the policy at the request of the agency.
- Understand the elements of a payslip including income, taxable pay, holiday pay, expenses, all deductions types and whether they are pre or post tax.
- Have solid admin experience in a busy environment.
- Work well under pressure and be able to stick to tight deadlines.
- Have dealt with large volumes of work.
- Be able to multitask.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Are within commutable distance from Altrincham.
- Previous Payroll experience is preferable but not essential for this role as they will train you up, however you will need to have a solid admin background with a can do attitude.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"