37 hours per week
You will be working within the Payroll Operations team, reporting to the Payroll Team Manager. This role requires a customer focused approach to accurately administrate complex, high volume payrolls.
Responsible for the accurate preparation and processing of high volume complex Payrolls in line with SLA's and KPI's
- Ensure all HR interface files are accurately processed into the Payroll system to agreed timeline.
Responsible for data accuracy through the use of reporting capability which utilising analytical skills and capabilities.
Ensure all processes are compliant with governance and audit procedures. Providing recommendations for improvement.
Support internal/external Payroll reviews/audits.
Support in ensuring all Payroll processed documents are accurate and regularly updated. Proactively escalating any discrepancies or changes required.
- Responsible for resolving business, employee and Third-Party payroll related queries, ensuring the most effective communication method is used. I.e. Customer facing
- Responsible for identifying and taking relevant preventative action to minimise under / over payments.
- Support in the production of all RTI and year-end returns including P60's, P11D's and reconciliation of PAYE and NI deductions for P35 purposes.
- Prioritises own workload and use initiative and problem-solving capabilities to provide a responsive Payroll Service at all times.
- Other duties as defined by the Payroll Manager and Business
Typical Knowledge, Skills and Qualification Requirements
Resource Link system or similar desirable
Knowledge and experience of UK Payroll
Payroll legislation knowledge, including an appreciation for future changes and the possible impact of these on a Payroll function.
PC Literacy, competent in Word, Excel & Outlook
Excellent people skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills.
The ability to interrogate and analyse data demonstrating numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail.
Ability to Problem solve using own initiative.
Collaborative approach with colleagues and stakeholders to build and maintain effective relationships.
GCSEs or equivalent in Mathematics and English, grades A-C.
CIPP or Equivalent Payroll qualification
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"