We have a brand new opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join a global quality assurance and risk management company in Loughborough on a 6 month fixed term contract. Our client provides classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewable industries. Due to maternity cover, they are seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their expert team of skilled professionals.
The selected candidate will have a variety of roles and responsibilities, including:
- Provide high quality, efficient and timely payroll support to the HR expert services team.
- Provide accurate and timely responses on payroll queries raised via the Case Management System.
- Collating relevant information for the monthly payrolls including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes and sickness.
- Complete checks on payroll input ensuring they are accurate.
- Assist with the compilation and distribution of payroll related reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Carry out general admin duties such as filing, photocopying and scanning.
Essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Excellent IT skills including minimum intermediate level on Excel and capable of using VLookups.
- Strong Numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of payroll processes and legislation is desirable.
- Knowledge of Oracle.
- Able to prioritise workload and meet tight deadlines ad well as delivering first class customer service.
- Good teamwork skills.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Ashley Clarke on or email ashley.clarke @ Blueprintrecruit.com and quote 14595. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"