Are YOU a payroll professional looking for flexible part-time hours to accommodate your other commitments? Or maybe you have previous Payroll experience and are currently studying?
Do YOU have the passion and enthusiasm to embrace our culture and make a valuable difference to our business?
We currently have a great opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to join our small and super friendly Head Office near Oxford Circus. Sitting with the People & Culture Team, you will act as administrative liaison between our employees and managers in the UK & Ireland, and our Australia based payroll department.
- Manage the UK & Ireland Payroll queries to a timely resolution, escalating as necessary
- Review relevant Payroll reports on a monthly basis, ensuring all information is accurately recorded, updated and necessary actions taken
- Support the People & Culture Team in processing employment changes on our systems accurately and within deadlines
- Collate, track and submit monthly Head Office adjustments to Australia payroll
- Contact managers for missing information required by the pay office, and follow up any external queries with the HMRC, DWP etc
- Ensure P45s, P60 & P11Ds are processed and communicated to employees on time
- Assist our Melbourne-based payroll team with processing when required
- Identify scope for improvement in processes and efficiencies
Our ideal candidate:
- self-motivated, results- driven and resilient
- Proficient in Excel, Word and with data entry/system management experience
- high standards of accuracy, strong administrative experience and effective time management
- professional and personable, with good communication skills, written, in person and over the phone.
Previous experience in a HR environment is advantageous although not essential as training will be provided. Some retail experience would also be desirable
After all, where a smile meets a giggle it is a wonderful place to be, so why not join us!
Hours: 20-24 per week (2.5-3 days). We are flexible on working patterns for the right candidate
Location: Central London, Oxford Circus
Salary: Dependent on experience, please state your salary expectation on your application.
Applicants should be available for an interview WC 5th August & WC 12th August 2018 and a full copy of your CV should be sent with your application. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 10 days you have on this occasion been unsuccessful.
- Time Management
- Reporting Systems
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"