My client, a successful accountancy practise in Exeter is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator with experience of operating multiple payrolls. Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will provide an efficient and effective payroll administration service for a wide range of clients. The main purpose of the Payroll Administrator is to coordinate, direct and control payroll preparation, processing and distribution. Previous experience working in payroll bureau desirable but not essential and all levels of candidates welcome to apply.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Administrator include:
- Processing of payrolls of all frequencies, calculating gross pay, statutory deductions and statutory payments and processing starters and leavers
- Communicate regularly with clients in person, by phone and email
- Comply with all statutory regulations
- Submitting and authorising bank payments on behalf of client
- Assisting with Year End procedures
- To run the Auto Enrolment process
- Liaising with third parties such as HMRC, TPR, CSA and DWP
Requirements of the Payroll Administrator include:
- Relevant payroll qualifications or equivalent experience
- Computer literate with strong Excel and Word skills
- Previous experience using Star software would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge and experience of payroll calculations and processing
- Highly accurate with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills
- A team player with good problem-solving skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Payroll candidate. The successful candidate will have at least two year’s payroll experience and have up to date knowledge of payroll legislation. If you feel that you have the required experience, we would love to hear from you.
Due to high volumes of applications we are unfortunately, unable to respond to everyone. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 3 working days please deem your application unsuccessful.
Key words - Payroll Administrator, Sage Payroll, SAGE, HMRC, weekly payroll, monthly payroll, quarterly payroll, Excel, Word, payroll qualification, payroll bureau
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'