Job Role: Payroll Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £20,000
Job Type: Full time, Temporary to Permanent - Immediate start
Location: North Leicestershire
You will be working for a National organisation based in North Leicestershire, initially on a temporary basis starting immediately leading to a permanent role. The successful Payroll Administrator will be reporting into the Financial Controller and will form part of a well ran and experienced finance team.
As the Payroll Administrator you will be:
- Start to finish payroll
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Ensuring timesheets are completed accurately
- Inputting of data, P45, P60 and other information
- Completing month end procedures and reconciliation
- Handling enquiries by phone and email
- Monitoring new starters and leavers
The successful Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience as a Payroll Administrator/Officer/Accounts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Educated to GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English, or equivalent
- Confident at working under pressure and in a fast paced environment
Applicants who have a legal right to work within the UK will be considered.
If you are wanting a new opportunity, please send an up to date CV to Mani Rai at or alternatively, please call on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job