This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to work in a faced paced environment and build on there payroll knowledge
Our client are market leaders in there industry who are looking to bring in a payroll administrator into the payroll team
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
Responsible for the running of the Irish monthly and weekly in-house payrolls.
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner.
- Ensure that leaver's audits are processed daily.
- Ensuring that new starter's audits are processed daily.
- Ensure weekly audit is processed weekly.
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers
- Support in the completion of requests for information from Government/Statutory bodies as they arise
- Supporting Pension administration - preparing the end of month figures, reconciliation, data load and payment.
- Month/week end reports
- PAYECompliance - tax returns and payments
- Weekly/monthly journal processing
- Producing P45's
- Raising cheque/bacs payments to employees as and when required
- Complete all required end of year tasks
- Production and distribution of the P60'
- Any ad hocs tasks
- Review processes and ways to improve/streamline
- Producing the CSO Quarterly report
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years experience working in payroll
- End to end payroll experience
- A track record of working in a fast paced environment
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Brilliant communication skills (both written and verbal)
Opportunities for progression and competitive salary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job