We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our onsite team in the role of Payroll Administrator to join us on our site in the Worksop area.
As a Payroll Administrator you will need to have:
- An assertive, confident and positive approach to the day to day.
- A detailed approach to all your work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to targets.
- Payroll experience would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Role of a Payroll Administrator:
- Processing high volume payroll daily and weekly using bespoke payroll system.
- Working closely with the client.
- Processing and carrying out disciplinary, return to work and holidays.
- General office administration.
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Working Hours: Sunday - Thursday - 8am - 4pm - flexibility required
Benefits of working with us as a Payroll Administrator:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
- office administrator/recruitment/office/payroll/administrator/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job