Payroll Administrator / Liverpool / Permanent
My client who are based in the centre of Liverpool are looking to employ a Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic Finance team. As the Payroll officer, you will process the weekly and monthly payrolls for all employees in the business, including, pension contributions and expenses.
- Inputting data relating to weekly and monthly payments
- Calculating correct amounts to pay, deductions, overtime, bonuses, allowances for employees
- Calculating holiday pay
- Manually adjusting SMP, SSP and pay rates
- Ensuring all pay slips and P45s are sent out in a timely manner via email or post
- Processing year end reports.
- Previous payroll experience
- IT - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Accurate and timely processing of payroll
- Having good communication skills to be able to deal with any queries
- To use existing knowledge of SMP, SPP
- Have the ability to work to strict deadlines
If you match the above profile and this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"