To provide a confidential and efficient payroll administration service, covering units within the UK and Republic of Ireland.
This organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
- Ensure that all salary documentation is received and authorised to meet payroll deadlines
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Prepare BACs submissions as required.
- Produce and distribute management reports. Provide additional reports as requested by units.
- Prepare and submit Real Time Information Submissions to HMRC.
- Assist with year-end procedures for all payrolls.
- Update computerised records and produce regular pension, benefits and HR reports as required.
- Maintain a broad understanding of Payroll / Benefits practice, to meet legislative requirements.
- Take ownership of key payroll projects
The successful candidate will be able to clearly demonstrate a track-record of success as well as your passion to develop your career within a supportive and forward-thinking company.
This job offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the industry.