We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Advisor based Glasgow. Our client is a well-established firm of chartered accountants and are looking to recruit on a permanent basis to cater for ongoing expansion across the business.
Main duties for this role are:
- Processing weekly and monthly payrolls for a variety of clients
- Process all statuary requirements PAYE, NI, SSP,SMP
- Process any staff expenses
- Process all new starters and leavers
- Dealing with all year end payroll such P11D's and P60's
- Dealing with any payroll queries
- RTI and auto enrolment
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2 years previous payroll experience working within a fast paced CA or bureau environment, be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work on your own initiative.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job