A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to work within an established team of ten individuals processing high volume payroll in an accurate and timely fashion to c.7,500 employees across four monthly payrolls.
As a Payroll Administrator you will have experience working in a Payroll environment, be numerate, well organised and administratively strong as well as being able to demonstrate excellent communication and IT skills. You will be able to work to tight deadlines in a face-paced environment, have a can-do attitude and be a strong team player, with good attention to detail.
About the role
Your role and duties will be include:
- Preparation, processing and filing of monthly payroll from beginning to end including raising payments.
- Reconciliation and completion of monthly HMRC returns in relation to payroll
- Collation, checking and posting of overtime, on call and shift payments covering reconciliation back to payroll reports
- Assisting with new joiners and leavers payroll process
- Upkeep of employee personnel records and relevant payroll files
- Postal and administrative tasks
- Answering payroll queries on the telephone and using the in-house ticketing system to monitor queries
We're looking for someone who:
- has experience of Resource Link (Northgate) ideally but this is not essential
- has good IT skills to include Word and Excel
- has strong accuracy and attention to detail
- has excellent communication skills
- has the ability to work as part of a team
- has strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and juggle tasks
- presents a professional friendly approach at all times
- has a confident and flexible approach to taking on new tasks
- Up to 35 days’ annual leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Staff discount shopping scheme ‘Rewarding Dimensions’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Qualification scheme
- Employee recognition scheme 'Inspiring People'
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Life Assurance
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
For more information visit
The attached job description and person specification will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler - just click on the button below to complete the application process.
Or If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Karen Booker on
- Dimensions are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support
- Candidates will be required to provide evidence of their identity and eligibility to work in the UK
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy - Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job