An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an exciting business based in Derby. This role would suit candidates with thorough knowledge of payroll procedure to join the finance team, and would be responsible for assisting with the administration and processing of payrolls to a high standard. This is a temporary to permanent position, candidates should be immediately available or able to start on short notice.
Due to the fast-paced nature of the business, a professional but confident candidate would thrive in this environment. This role also offers the opportunity to provide input into developing new processes and boasts an atmosphere that promotes self-development.
- Support the processing of the weekly & monthly PAYE payroll using Sage 50 payroll.
- Ensure self-employed workers meet legislative requirements, meeting all compliance guidelines.
- Prepare payments for self-employed workers on a weekly basis.
- Distribute and gather weekly timesheets
- Collate branch payroll information, review and check data ensuring accurate hours rates and totals are entered.
- Liaise with various departments & umbrella company to resolve queries and ensure payroll is accurate. Provide requested information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ad hoc responsibilities supporting the Accounts team to generate accurate invoices: confirming rates, invoice date, order requirements and final charges.
- Provide administrative support, data analysis and investigation of issues.
- General administrative duties
- AAT Qualified
- Experience using Sage 50, with good excel skills
- Experience working within a payroll department, particularly timesheet driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to take own initiate and solve problems efficiently
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job