A Payroll Administrator role for candidates who have gained exposure processing end to end payroll and would be interested in working for an in-house payroll team at a large retail company.
A large, well-known retail brand based in Central Watford with a medium-sized Payroll team.
The Payroll Administrator will be responsible for:
- calculating and issuing correct pay for monthly and weekly payrolls
- deducting tax and national insurance payments
- processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- answering pay-related queries
- issuing P45s
The Payroll Administrator should have worked within Payroll Administration and be interested in working for a Payroll team within the retail industry.
You should have a knowledge of payroll processes and legislation to be able to respond to queries from staff and managers.
You will need to have an impeccable attention to detail.
The Payroll Administrator will receive a salary between £24,000 and £27,000 as well as a comprehensive benefits package including flexible working hours and CIPP funding.
- end to end