An end to end Payroll Administrator position available at a local Payroll Bureau based in St. Albans.
A local Payroll Bureau based in St. Albans.
The Payroll Administrator will:
- check how many hours employees have worked
- calculate and issue pay
- calculate and deduct statutory payments
- process holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- answer staff queries about pay
- issue P45s and other tax forms
The Payroll Administrator should have exposure to processing end to end payroll including calculating deductions and increases.
You will need excellent communication skills and a high level of attention to detail.
The Payroll Administrator will receive a salary between £20,000 and £25,000. You will also have the benefit of flexible working hours. The client would also look at funding a CIPP qualification.