Payroll Administrator - Accountancy Practice
Negotiable Dependent on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our clients St Albans accounts team.
You will be responsible for processing client payrolls and you will look after a range of clients. Duties will include;
- processing fortnightly, monthly & quarterly client payroll for various sized clients
- Investigating unusual requests from clients on output figures
- Providing reports to the client detailing data and cost analysis in the appropriate confidential method
- monthly letters to payroll clients detailing Inland Revenue payments required
- completing regular checks of statutory information and obtaining deficiencies identified
- end of year compliance including P35s/P60s
- on-going compliance such as P45s and starter checklists,
- submitting electronic data to HMRC each month in line with RTI procedures
- auto enrolment input processing.
As a Payroll Adminstrator, you must have knowledge of statutory payments and salary sacrifice. Previous experience in a similar role and working knowledge of using a payroll software is essential as well as good Word & Excel skills. Knowledge of bookkeeping and management accounts would also be useful but is not essential, so that this person can provide assistance to other members of the team if necessary.
- Accountancy Firm