I am currently recruiting for a Payroll Administrator to join a successful business in Shrewsbury. Reporting to the Payroll Manager Duties will include:
* Accurately entering data to produce weekly or monthly payslips and pay summaries in accordance with agreed client specifications, ensuring that coding's are correct and that all payments and documentations meet Inland Revenue and client requirements and employees are paid accurately and on time.
* Ensuring that all client's forms are accurately completed and are sent to HMIT and the DSS on a timely basis.
* Ensuring clients are made aware of the amount due to the Inland Revenue within adequate time.
* Completing all administrative duties linked to Payroll activities, including Auto Enrolment process and associated HR administration, escalating any queries to the Payroll Manager.
* Checking the accuracy of payroll data at year end, for clients who process their own payrolls, in line with RTI schedules and SAGE payroll processes.
* Working to the job budget on all work for which you are responsible.
* Assisting in other areas when required as directed by the Payroll Manager.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experienced payroll administrator
* Able to work 30 hours minimum
* £22k salary DOE
* Free parking