Reporting to the Payroll & Compliance Manager, this role will operate Payroll procedures as determined by the Company Payroll Policy for all employees. Operate Northgate PSE payroll/HR system in accordance with the current operating manual and procedures.
- Analyse and verify all payroll documentation received from authorised parties prior to payroll processing.
- Analyse, verify and reconcile the payroll input as determined by company procedure.
- Maintain accurate records in respect of personal details, sickness entitlement and payment, statutory payments in compliance with our statutory obligations.
- Ensure that payment of wages/salaries is processed correctly into employees Bank accounts on the due date according to the company timetable.
- Ensure that all payroll information is correct prior to distribution to all interested parties according to the company timetable.
- Provide payroll information on a timely basis as requested by various internal and external sources being mindful of our Data Protection obligations.
- Initiate, prepare and issue meaningful reports as may from time to time be requested by various internal and external sources.
- Operate Court orders. Balance payments made to the control accounts.
- Be responsible for dealing with all payroll related queries that will, from time to time, be raised by authorised parties.
- Provide a professional service to all internal and external sources in respect of any queries or problems that may arise.
- Analyse figures from payroll output in order to provide meaningful statistics/remedies as may be applicable.
- Undertake relevant activities relating to Auto Enrollment.
- Operate Northgate PSE payroll/HR system in accordance with the current operating manual and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Knowledge of payroll procedures and computer-based payroll administration.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of PAYE calculations, payroll reconciliation.
- Ideally experience of using MS Office and Northgate PSE.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job