Pay Rate: £8.21 ph
Our client is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their successful team on the outskirts of Totnes. The successful candidate would be available to start from 23rd April.
About the Role & Key Skills:
- Experience within Administration or Data Entry
- Strong communication skills
- Professional and clear telephone manner
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Data entry
- Ordering stationary when required
- Processing purchase orders
- Deal with timesheet queries and general pay enquiries
- Team player
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
- Methodical and organised
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, please submit your CV or call Naomi or Elsie on . Alternatively, you can submit your C.V on line today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"