Our client is looking for an individual to provide administration support for the payroll service that runs 19 separate payrolls per month, delivered to a wide range of customers, through a variety of channels including telephone, web, email, face to face, and written correspondence.
- Administration support for basic information into the integrated HR and Payroll system, including absence, mileage and expenses claims. Payslip, P45 and P60 production and distribution etc.
- Provide support to Payroll Assistants in the management of their monthly payrolls.
- Investigate and help to resolve costing queries, assist with raising journals to correct, set up suppliers and raise payments on Agresso software.
- Liaise with the other teams in HR and external clients on basic operational payroll issues.
- Manage own workload to ensure that priorities and deadlines are met, and all data entry is of a high standard of accuracy.
- Contribute to a team culture of a customer-focused service.
- Ensure confidentiality is maintained at all times in accordance with GDPR.
- At least 6 months payroll administration experience
- Excellent IT skills at a good or intermediate level.
- Knowledge of HR / payroll database systems
- Highly numerate
- Eye for detail
- High degree of accuracy
- Experience of working to strict timescales
- Able to balance conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
Please apply online for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job