We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator, to join a reputable and dynamic organisation based in the Wirral location. You will be part of a small, friendly and established team, directly supporting the Payroll/HR Manager, with a variety of administrative duties to ensure that the company’s employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner.
It is essential that you have good organisational skills, are able to work on your own initiative and have previous experience working as administrative support within a Payroll Department.
This is a thriving organisation which centre there ethos around there employees, offering a competitive salary package, a fantastic range of benefits including a pension, training, an annual bonus, holidays which increase every year that you are with the business and free on-site parking.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include;
- Processing company expenses
- DBS Checks
- Reference requests
- Online payslip queries
- Administration of Attachment of Earnings
- Payroll filing
- Controlling and updating personnel files
- Statement reconciliations
- Accounts filing / coding supplier invoices
- Ad hoc account duties including nominal reconciliations
- Processing a high volume of supplier invoices per week
Essential skills and personal attributes;
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Computer literate with good organisational skills
- Good communication, verbal and written
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker
This is an excellent opportunity to work on behalf of a growing organisation that can offer long term career growth and development. If you have all of the skills above, then please apply for this position as soon as possible to be considered for the vacancy.
- Administrative Support
- Organisational Skills